About the services
- Here at BRITMOVE, we have all the expertise and tools that make our furniture dismantling and assembly service a successful one.
- As soon as our removal team arrives at your door, they will have the tools with them ready to handle whatever furniture you have. In most cases, customer’s ask us to dismantle their wardrobes and beds.
- These are items that we can handle easily, and our resident experts will be able to take them apart quickly and then reassemble them in a flash at their new location.
- Our engineers can also dismantle your furniture, disconnect your kitchen appliances and electronics, to pack appropriately ready to relocate.
- Not only will we organise your move for you, we will deliver at a suitable time for you in an equally organised manner, unloading your possessions in the designated rooms, unpacking, assembling your furniture and making you feel reassured and comfortable to enjoy your new home.
- You may have some flat pack furniture you had assembled previously which you cannot replace at your new location. Whether it’s a wardrobe, bunk bed, sofa or a wall fitting, that is our job, we offer the service of dismantling furniture for transportation and reassembling the furniture at your new address.
- Our professional staff will assemble your packed furniture in a careful and secured manner which will ensure your items are well in tact and ready to use.
- We speak and understand manuals, maps and instructions and feel the pain of losing our beloved furniture to unprofessional movers and packers, we will dismantle your items, map their parts and the location of their parts and pack fittings safely and carefully to avoid vital components getting lost or damaged.
- We then assemble your furniture as good as before, if not better. We will save you the trouble of replacing your beloved furniture.